2019 Registration Information
- Registration requests can be submitted by mail, fax, phone, email, online or in person beginning January 15, 2019 for Members of Peninsula School of Art, and January 29, 2019 for non-Members. Students may join or renew at the time of registration.
- Registrations are accepted strictly on a first-come, first-registered basis. Your place in the workshop will be reserved when we receive payment in full.
- The 2019 workshop schedule is subject to change and cancellations and/or new workshops may be programmed. Please be sure to contact us or review this website for the most up-to-date workshop schedule.
- Please read the workshop description carefully before enrolling to ensure that the workshop is appropriate for your skill level.
- Some studios are only accessible by stairs. Please call for more information.
- The staff is available from 8am to at least 5pm, Mon-Sat (May-Oct) and Tue-Sat (Nov-Apr) to help. We are happy to contact faculty members on your behalf; please do not contact faculty members directly.
- Peninsula School of Art accepts all persons regardless of race, color, national origin. gender, sexual orientation or religion. You must be at 16 years old to attend an adult workshop.
- Unacceptable behavior: Peninsula School of Art reserves the right to refuse registrations from participants who have a history of disruptive behavior or to dismiss any student without refund who disrupts our learning environment.